Named one of the 10 Must-Read Books for Advisors*, prosper in today’s investment climate with practical ideas and intelligent inspiration from some of North America’s most successful financial advisors. As a financial advisor, would you like to:
- Dramatically boost assets under management?
- Significantly increase average account size?
- Create clients for life?
Understanding your clients’ investment wiring can help you wring the emotion out of their decision making and get past the subconscious motivations that can derail even the best plan to achieve their financial goals.
Questions Great Financial Advisors Ask…and Investors Need to Know provides the insight you need to better understand your prospects and clients and help them past the often emotional obstacles that can thwart their financial success.
Learn how to:
- Develop lasting relationships by serving clients intellectually and emotionally.
- Create a multi-pronged, client-centric approach to advising.
- Use the democratization of information to your advantage.
Whether you’re a newcomer seeking guidance, or an industry veteran who wants to return to the basics and reinvent your business, this book will provide information, practical scenarios, and in-depth insights to help you build and strengthen your business.